Tuesday 20 February 2024

I'm back!

 


Hey everyone. Long time, no see. I've been gone because I tried to see if Youtube might be a better platform for my 40K thoughts but it hasn't really reached anybody and trying to become a popular channel is impossible when you don't have all the bells and whistles. So, I am going to look at reanimating this blog and I hope you'll join me again.

Since my last post we finally got 10th edition and despite a shaky start I have been extremely surprised at just how good 10th edition actually is. I used to say that 9th was awesome but in truth, 10th is definitely my favourite version of the game so far. It plays so much better and the games I have played I have played (nearly 200 since it dropped last summer) have been so much more cinematic and immersive than anything previous. It still isn't perfect and they still need to fix a few things but 10th gets a full two thumbs up from me.

So, how have you all been and what are your thoughts on 10th?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

  Hey everyone. Long time, no see. I've been gone because I tried to see if Youtube might be a better platform for my 40K thoughts but i...